- Cabin is completely self serve to keep rates low.
- Custodian will ensure that guests pay fees and follow hut etiquette. Guests who leave without doing chores will be billed extra.
- Please clean cabin, leave firewood for next guests & shovel snow around the cabin. This is standard etiquette.
- If the cabin or contents are damaged please to report this to the custodian.
This policy is in place to keep fees low and to ensure all guests have a pleasant experience when they arrive at the cabin.
Full payment must be made at the time of booking. Sorry no refunds. Due to the nature of this business we could lose too much money from frequent cancellations or date changes.
Dogs and Fires Policy:
- There is a dog living at the custodian cabin and due to potential conflicts, please email in advance if you are bringing a dog
- Outdoor fires are not allowed without permission from the custodian due to risk of fire hazard. There would be an extra fee for firewood if used for an outdoor fire.
- Propane is provided
- Sauna costs $20/group/night for firewood and maintenance costs.
- “Leave no trace”. Guests who disturb wildlife, litter, damage the environment or disrespect nearby ski tenures will be asked to leave.
- Respect cabin, property, and contents. Please be gentle with our clay plaster walls, counters, floors and natural wood finishes.
- Keep valuables in your vehicle or keep the door locked when you leave
- The following is a list of chores to be done before leaving by all guests:
- dump out and clean greywater buckets
- Clean cabin
- Restock firewood and kindling
- Pack out garbage, recycling, compost and leftover food.