Hazel Hut Rates:
- The winter rate for Hazel Hut is $180/night for upto 8 people. A fee of $20/person for upto 2 additional people.
- April 15th-Nov 15st: entire cabin can be booked for $80/night for upto 4 people (except holidays). $150/night for upto 8 (prices inc GST).
- The reservation calendar does not have an option to pay for the entire cabin. So please email: email@example.com to arrange an e-transfer. Arrangements can be made for groups larger than 8.
- Discounts for more than 3 nights are possible, please email.
**NEW** Tiny Cabin Rates:
- There is now a tiny cabin for rent in the winter which sleeps 2-3 people. Fees are $50/2 people or $70/3 people.
Don’t forget to visit our Planning/Packing page so you know what you need to bring! Feel free to contact if necessary.
Full payment must be made at the time of booking. Sorry no refunds. Due to the nature of this business we could lose too much money from frequent cancellations or date changes.
Sauna: $20/night/group to cover firewood and maintenance. Additional fee for folks who use the sauna to keep hut rates low for those who do not use sauna. ****$20 damage deposit maybe required to encourage people to take care of the sauna
Dogs: There maybe a dog living at the custodian cabin and due to potential conflicts we ask guests to email us in advance to ensure there are not too many dogs on the property at once.
Recreation: Hazel Hut provides accomadation only. If you are planning backcountry activities such as hiking, mountainbiking, skitouring etc please bring your own maps and research the area before arriving. All groups must be completely self-guided and prepared to navigate and self-rescue if needed. There may not be a custodian on site to provide information or assistance.
For free detailed 1:24,000 maps that show all the roads in the area go to: www.caltopo.com
The gaia topo/caltopo map app is recommended on cell phones
Please Note: There is currently no sign on the highway for the cabin location, if you need directions please ask.